Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello Again

I haven't posted in forever..... things have been very busy for me.


I switched teaching jobs last spring and because of this, I had very little time to craft and blog about it.


Once things slowed down a little, I really didn't have any inspiration or ideas about stuff to create. Also since I'm living with my parents, I don't have tons of space.


However, about a week ago Riley proposed!!!! We have set a date for June 2013, which gives us a year and a half to plan. I plan to do lots of DIY projects for our wedding. I probably won't be back into posting as often as I once did, but I do plan to post wedding projects.


:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and Riley, and I cannot wait to see some of your wedding DIY projects! You inspired me to start my own blog. I don't know how many people will find it interesting, or how often I will post, but I started it anyway. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...