Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wedding DIY-Glitter Shoes

I would love to wear some wicked hot heels on my wedding day.

BUT, I have been told that I am allowed no heel of any kind.


Riley and I are about the same height (technically I think I am taller, but he won't admit it) and so he has asked that I wear the flattest shoe I can find.


I found these ballet flats on sale at target.



I used Martha Stewart glitter and Modge Podge to glitter up my shoes.


I think they are great for the wedding because red is one of my colors and I'm a Kansas girl so I get a little of the Wizard of Oz feel going on too :)




2 comments:

  1. I did this about twenty years ago for my special needs daughter for a prom. She made a beautiful "lady in red" and everyone adored her shoes. Congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out really cute!! Great job Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...