Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wedding DIY-Cake Table Napkins

I'm much too cheap to pay for napkins with our names and wedding date on it. However, I didn't want just plan napkins either. Instead, I decided to emboss the napkins.



I found several stamps on clearance that were perfect.




I also did black embossing on white napkins.


They are not perfect by any means, but they are a cute addition.





My grandma and mom helped me out with this little DIY. We had a wonderful assembly line going on!

2 comments:

  1. these are the beautiful designs of wedding napkins . As we can have such napkins in affordable rates. These are easily available. We can buy such napkins online from various online stores.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...