Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lasagna Roll-ups

I have seen several variations of lasagna roll-ups, but I couldn't find an easy one that I liked.  I came up with my own.  The main reason I like the idea of roll-ups rather than normal layered lasagna is that I can control my portion easily.  Each roll-up has about 215 calories and 8.4 grams of fat.





Lasagna Roll-ups

Ingredients:
   20 lasagna noodles
   1 1/3 jar pasta sauce
   1 pound ground turkey
   1 container ricotta cheese part skim milk
   1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
   1 cup mozzarella cheese
   2 eggs
   parsley

Directions:

Boil noodles according to package directions. Brown ground turkey, drain, and mix with pasta sauce. Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, eggs, and parsley. Coat baking pan with cooking spray and thin layer of meat sauce. Spread cheese mixture on a noodle, followed by a layer of meat sauce, roll, and lay in the pan.


  Continue this with all twenty noodles. (I used 2 pans so that the roll-ups were not touching and would be easy to remove from the pan.) 



Top rollups with remaining meat sauce and additional mozzarella cheese if desired. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

Since I'm only cooking for two people, I'll freeze the leftover roll-ups individually which will make for a quick yummy meal when in a rush.

14 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different
    web address and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking
    into your web page for a second time.
    My web site :: african mango coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's truly awesome, bro. Your article about cockfight in philipine make me remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. many issues mention, he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam s128 wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at www.sateayam.net.

    You can visit our blog in http://ayambangkokportal.blogspot.com/2018/06/membahas-lebih-dekat-ciri-ayam-philipin.html but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali while tajen bali means cockfight ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link penyelamat bagi pecandu judi bola sbobet akan kami (S128CASH) sajikan tanpa terkecuali. Ini adalah link alternatif sbobet yang tidak boleh dijangkau anak-anak dibawah 17 tahun. Perlu bimbingan orangtua agar bisa menjangkau link sbobet berikut ini : (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...