Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cheer Frames


I made these picture frames for my cheerleaders.  I simply painted $1.00 frames from Michael's.  I added each girl's name, pom-poms and megaphones (cut on my cricut).  Slapped some Mod Podge on it and added ribbon and buttons.






These bags were on clearance, like $0.16 or somthing crazy. 
I used iron on stuff to add a megaphone to the front of each bag.
These were for their last game, so I stuck in their frame,
some snacks, and a bottle of water.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! I love the picture frames, very cute! I am a middle school cheerleading coach and I am looking for gifts to give my girls at their banquet next month. Would you be willing to make the same frames in my school colors??

    Thanks,
    Jackie

    jherwig04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am not sure if my previous comments were posted. I was curious how you made the Pom poms? Are they made with paper or vinyl? I have a silhouette but wasn't sure of the material.
    Thank you,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...