Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello Blog World

I am new to blogging and I thought I would give it a try.  Here are 10 things about me:

1.  I love to scrapbook, but have issues finding time to sit down and do it.  Once I start, its hard for me to stop.

2.  I organize everything.  Literally!  Last night I spent a few hours ironing tissue paper and organizing my gift wrapping supplies.

3.  Speaking of gifts, I love to give gifts.  I enjoy the look on people faces when they open up something you purchased or made just for them.

4.  I believe highly in retail therapy.  I am a bargain hunter and very rarely will buy something that is not on sale.  I live for clearance isles.  Some nights I dream about those little clearance stickers.

5.  I am messy.  I am a very clean person, but in the process of projects and reorganization I make huge messes.

6.  My Cricut and I have a love-hate relationship.  I love it dearly, but hate that I don't know how to do half of the cool things it can do.  I see people blogging about what they do with their Cricut--total envy.  I need somebody to come and teach me everything they know.  I recently have experimented with vinyl!  That only took me a year to try.

7.  I don't know anything about blogging.  I googled to find help with my Cricut, and found one blog.  I read the entire blog that day.  I found more and more and more...  I love reading them, so I figured why not create my own.

8.  I create "to do lists" weekly.  I always have so much stuff I want to get done and never enough time to do it in.

9.  Someday I will have an entire room dedicated to crafts/scrapbooking/mess-making.  I am currently living back at home with my parents.  I have student loans galore and the bf is still in college, so I am saving money by mooching off the 'rents.  You're jealous right??  23 years old and living at home, oh yes.

10.  I really thought I could come up with 10 things about myself.  But I am blanking here on this last one.  My goal by Christmas is to at least have 5 people follow my blog.  We will see, I am not holding my breath on that one.  Again, I have no idea what I am doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...