I am new to blogging and I thought I would give it a try. Here are 10 things about me:
1. I love to scrapbook, but have issues finding time to sit down and do it. Once I start, its hard for me to stop.
2. I organize everything. Literally! Last night I spent a few hours ironing tissue paper and organizing my gift wrapping supplies.
3. Speaking of gifts, I love to give gifts. I enjoy the look on people faces when they open up something you purchased or made just for them.
4. I believe highly in retail therapy. I am a bargain hunter and very rarely will buy something that is not on sale. I live for clearance isles. Some nights I dream about those little clearance stickers.
5. I am messy. I am a very clean person, but in the process of projects and reorganization I make huge messes.
6. My Cricut and I have a love-hate relationship. I love it dearly, but hate that I don't know how to do half of the cool things it can do. I see people blogging about what they do with their Cricut--total envy. I need somebody to come and teach me everything they know. I recently have experimented with vinyl! That only took me a year to try.
7. I don't know anything about blogging. I googled to find help with my Cricut, and found one blog. I read the entire blog that day. I found more and more and more... I love reading them, so I figured why not create my own.
8. I create "to do lists" weekly. I always have so much stuff I want to get done and never enough time to do it in.
9. Someday I will have an entire room dedicated to crafts/scrapbooking/mess-making. I am currently living back at home with my parents. I have student loans galore and the bf is still in college, so I am saving money by mooching off the 'rents. You're jealous right?? 23 years old and living at home, oh yes.
10. I really thought I could come up with 10 things about myself. But I am blanking here on this last one. My goal by Christmas is to at least have 5 people follow my blog. We will see, I am not holding my breath on that one. Again, I have no idea what I am doing :)