Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gift Wrapping Organization (part 1)

Now I know that it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I have already bought many Christmas gifts.  I did some wrapping the other day and decided that I needed to reorganize my gift wrap supplies.  Originally, I had everything thrown in a tote, but I always had to dig everything out in order to find what I was looking for.  I have one of those tall containers for wrapping paper, so that was no problem.  My issue was boxes, bags, and bows.  Here is what I came up with:


This bag zips up all the way up and has handles.  It is made for all wrapping materials, including paper.  I used it for bags.  I have tons of them.  I always stock up on Christmas ones after the holidays.



The smaller bags are in the little pouches on the bottom.


 The left side is where the wrapping paper is intended to go.  I put my larger bags on this side and used the strap to hold them in place.  The right side has 3 pockets that work well for the middle size bags.




Here is my solution for my boxes and tissue paper.


 The inside



The front left portion is for my smallest size of boxes. 



The front left side is for my tissue paper.  Of course, its is ordered by color.  I very rarely buy tissue paper.  I reuse it when gifts are given to me.  The key is to iron it!  It's as good an new.  When I do buy tissue paper, I got to the Dollar Tree, you can get a variety of sheets (30 in a pkg) for $1.00!



The back section is for my medium and large boxes.


Pretty simple and nothing too special, buts its so much more functional for me.

Here's my only problem.  My ribbon, bows, scissors, and tape are all just in a shoe box.  Any ideas or suggestions on that one?




Linked to:
IHeart Organizing

7 comments:

  1. I love how organized it is! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Both are made by Rubbermaid. I found them at Wal-mart marked down after Christmas. I just now googled "Rubbermaid Gift Wrapping Organizer" and both of them came up at several different places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! SO ORGANIZED! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up this week!


    xo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...