Hello! I am still working on several projects at once. Maybe someday I will learn to finish one before I start the next.
Here is one project I actually finished. (At 6:10 this morning, before school!)
Here's what I did:
I found these wood blocks with letters at Hobby Lobby. They were in the clearance isle, of course!
The first thing I did was paint them red.
Then, using a paint brush I applied glue to the letters. I added glitter.
This is what it looked like, and I wasn't loving it.
I could still see the red paint below and it wasn't popping how I wanted it to.
I waited until it dried and added another layer of glue and glitter. It still wasn't up to par, so a third coat finally did the trick.
Here's the final product. I love the simplicity of it.