Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Christmas Ornaments

Here are some more Christmas Ornaments I have made.  (You can see the other ornaments I made here.  All I used was large glass ornaments from Hobby Lobby, vinyl, and my Cricut.  I added some ribbon to the top of each of them.


This one is for my 2 year old niece, Kaylee.  She likes monkeys.









This one is for my sister-in-law.  She likes to bake and always makes the cutest cupcakes.









This one is for my brother; he likes the A's.









Like the other ornaments I made, I put them in these cute snowman boxes from Oriental Trading.




3 comments:

  1. I love this. I wish I had a cricut to do some. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stink'n cute! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...