Monday, December 6, 2010

Personalized Germ-X


I needed a little something extra for gifts for my friends.

I used 3 small bottle of Germ-X.






I peeled off the labels and used Goo Gone to get all the sticky stuff off. 
I also used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to take off the expiration date stamped on the bottle.







Using my Cricut, I cut out the letters for their names. 
 I added a snowflake embellishment and tried it with a ribbon.





These are super simple, but I just needed something small to add to their Christmas gifts.
They are all teachers, so I know this gift will be very useful.


1 comment:

  1. I like these! The ribbon adds just the right festive touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...