Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday #6: BBQ Meatloaf

I hate condiments. Seriously, I don't like hardy ANY condiments. I don't like ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing, syrup, sour cream, cream cheese... basically anything "extra" is a no for me. When I lived by myself, the door of my fridge had nothing in it. Apparently that is were normal people keep their condiments, but mine was always empty.

However, I do like BBQ sauce. I don't typically eat meatloaf because everybody makes it with ketchup. I found a recipe for BBQ meatloaf and feel in love. I tweaked it a little and this is what I came up with...

BBQ Meatloaf

Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
1 pkg chicken Stove Top stuffing
1 cup water
2 eggs beaten
1 pkg dry ranch dressing
1/2 cup BBQ sauce

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients by hand except 1/4 cup BBQ sauce. Put mixture in a loaf pan and top with remaining BBQ sauce. Bake 1 hour or until cooked throughout.

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good! I'll have to give it a try sometime!!

    ReplyDelete

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...