Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weekly Clothes Organization

I'm the girl that tries on 14 different outfits in the morning before deciding what to wear. I pride myself on being early to work, so my 13 rejected outfits normally end up on my bed and don't get hung back up until evening.

I also have tons of jewelry, but don't think about it until I'm halfway to work.

My solution to save time and look cuter was this over the door hanger that hangs in my bedroom.




On Sunday afternoon I pick out my outfits for the week. Each hanger contains my clothes for each day of the week. There are also smaller hooks below the larger hooks, where I hang the jewelry that I will wear that day.

Now you may have noticed that there are 6 hooks. Well, the first 5 are for Monday-Friday. On the 6th hanger, hangs my bikini. Weekends are my weakness and I tend to do zero working out and lots of eating. Seeing that bikini at the end of the week helps me to stay focused on my fitness/weight loss goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...