Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear...

Dear Self,

You should really learn to proofread before you post. I am highly disappointed in the fact that I have found 4 errors, just today, in previously published posts. You should be ashamed of yourself; you call yourself an educator and this is what you publish? Shame on you. You should apologize to your readers for your laziness.



______________________________


Dear Readers,

It has been brought to my attention that I need to learn to proofread. I really do have some knowledge in the English language. However, I am not an English teacher and you can probably figure out why. I promise to try hard to proofread before pushing the button to publish my post. Readers, please don't leave me because you find my grammatically incorrect posts annoying. I'll do better; I pinky promise! Although, it would help if you could just read my mind and understand what I am trying to say :)

XOXO,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...