Kayla over at Small Town Life has awarded me a Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks Kayla; we Kansas girls have to stick together. I'm new at this award thing, but apparently you are suppose to tell 7 random things about yourself and then pass the award on. So here are 7 things...
2. I'm addicted to shopping. Sometimes I buy things I don't even need, just because they are on sale. I love shopping for clothes the most! I have seriously only paid full price for 2-4 things in my closet... and I have hundreds of tops.
3. I have ran 3 half marathons. Running became a stress reliever for me during my last few years in college. However, I had to give up running because I keep getting costochondritis. What is costochondritis? It is inflammation in the cartilage between my ribs and breastplate. Basically, it is unbelievably painful to breath. No bueno.
4. I sing in my car every morning on the way to work. I have a thirty minute drive to school, so I entertain myself by singing the entire way. I sing loud and horribly off tune; thank goodness there isn't much traffic on the highway.
5. My family doesn't know I have a blog. The only person that knows is the bf. I don't really know what I haven't told anybody, but its just nice to have a place of my own. Plus, I can post things I make for family and not have to wait until they have received it before I post.
6. I like to watch stupid reality shows. They are mindless and pointless, but many times make me feel better about myself.
7. I hate when people have to wait on me. I don't like to inconvenience people. When I went on vacation with my bf and his family, I always got up, showered, and was ready within an hour of waking up. I was always the first one ready and usually the only one not in pajamas at the breakfast table. It's not that I don't love lounging in my pjs, because I do! I just don't want anyone to have to wait on me to get ready to go somewhere.
I would like to award Kimbo from A Girl and A Glue Gun with the Stylish Blogger Award. Kimbo has a wonderful sense of humor and tons of great ideas. You should check her out :)