Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Happy New Year!!  I hope 2010 was a great year for everyone.

In 2010 I...

moved back into my parents house
student taught at a high school
graduated college
substitute taught for a semester
spent a summer working at Wal-Mart (ugh!  had to be a door greeter a couple of days!  talk about embarrassing!)
got my first teaching job
celebrated my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend (in which he took me to Taco Bell)
received a diamond promise ring (probably why he could only afford tacos)
experienced what it is like to be a teacher
started my blog
made new friends
had many laughs
and
enjoyed my life.


I hope 2011 is just as exciting!


I haven't had time for any craft-y like things because of the holidays. 
I have a new year's resolution to get started on and a big test to study for.  Both of those things will keep me super busy for the next 2 weeks.  I'm hoping to get some crafty time in there somewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...