Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coming Up...

It has been forever ago since I posted any crafts.  I've mostly just been posting crap, most of it random.  So I apologize and am trying to do better.

I have many things about half way done.  I also have a list 2 pages long of things I want to make.  Eventually, I will get there.  My creativity and motivation comes in spurts... and this awful snowy cold weather has me being quite lazy.

I thought I would share some "teasers" with you.
These are all projects that are in the process of being completed.


So, Coming Up on Crafts and Crap:

A cute valentines gift...





Valentine's Day decor...





Valentine's Day decor...






Eating candy?  Or being creative?  Maybe both...





Storage transformation...





I have also been working on several paint chip projects.  I have discovered endless possibilities with these FREE treasures.

I'm new at blogging, so I don't know how to do a linky party or anything, but if you have paint chip ideas, I would LOVE to see them.  Please just copy and paste the URL in my comments. 
I would love you forever and ever.

3 comments:

I love me some comments!

Feel free to ask questions and I will email or post back answers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...